The Path to a Profitable Business Is Not A Painstaking Mystery
(It’s Actually Fun)
How can I help?
I’m glad you asked.
We will have 1-on-1 sessions to help you move your business forward. Be prepared with your most troubling roadblocks and problem areas. We will be working through them together. In addition, we will set a clear path and next-steps to achieving your business goals.
- Clarification of your business goals and objectives.
- Carefully crafted marketing plans & strategies.
- Best practices & procedures for energy-efficient growth.
- Expert technological advice & direction.
- Objective, candid feedback on the direction and growth of your business.
If you’re exploring these questions, I can help you.
How do I approach (or reach) my prospective ideal clients effectively?
How can I turn my web traffic into customers?
How do I automate my marketing so that I have less work to do?
How do I convince people that my work or product is good for them?
How can I make people want to listen to me / believe in me?
How do I use Social Media for marketing without wasting time?
How do I delegate/outsource affordably and effectively?
How do I make my business and income more stable?
How do I stay on track to accomplish my goals?
Business coaching for the health-oriented business owner & entrepreneur
Each one of our sessions will have specific goals to tackle and get over. I will prepare you with outlines and task-lists that will clearly lay out the areas of focus that help you grow your business quickly and more efficiently.
If your goal is getting more sales, we will focus on your marketing strategy to help increase the conversion rate of your sales pages. Then through statistical analysis of your analytics, we will refine your strategy and fine-tune your sales process for higher sales rates.
- Layout a Plan to Market
- Fix Your Website
- Refine your Social Media Strategy & Execute on it
- Refine Your Pitch & Value Proposition
- Create Images and Photography
- Develop Custom Solutions for Shipping/Logistic/Supply Issues
Here are some things I don’t do
- Raise capital (I can tell you how to, but I won’t be calling VCs)
- Blackhat SEO or Marketing (I focus on long-term success)
- Individuals whose product(s) are conducive to bad health, mentally or physically. No soda ads targeting kids here.
- Companies that don’t take care of their employees. If you aren’t respecting your workers, you probably aren’t respecting anyone.
- People who are misleading their customers. Business and commerce is a gift, and it should be treated as such.